The Simem family is our biggest asset.
We’re always looking to add experienced and knowledgeable professionals to join our team. Interested applicants can review our open positions below.
Want to make a spontaneus application?
Simem’s Installation Manager reports to the Management and must ensure the installation and commissioning of the systems sold in compliance with the contractual conditions and budgets. He/she will have the task of planning the installations, providing budgets to the sales representative during the sales phase, planning the intervention, organizing the teams and reporting the interventions. The installation manager must keep an updated computer register that reports the progress of time and costs with a final forecast for the same; if there are forecasts for times and costs that are different from those provided for in the sales contract and budget, the installation manager must immediately inform and involve his colleagues and his superiors, activating corrective actions aimed at respecting the expected objectives. The installation manager coordinates the team and in particular the installation PMs who deal with individual projects/sites.
THE CHOSEN CANDIDATE/PROFESSIONALISM
- Solid professional seniority (at least 5 years of overall experience) in functions similar to the role in question
- Knowledge of the concrete transformation process,
- Knowledge of the technical and operating specifications of the products sold,
- Knowledge of workplace safety regulations
- Knowledge of assembly, wiring and testing techniques
- Strong organizational/management and PM skills
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to manage, evaluate and motivate collaborators,
- Supplier management capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Autonomy with IT (ERP) and reporting tools;
- Guarantee the installation and commissioning of the systems in compliance with the contractual conditions
- Evaluate intervention needs and provide instructions on their provision to the installation representatives
- Manage resources by distributing them among the various Italian/foreign construction sites
- Negotiate the installation conditions with customers both during the sales and after-sales phases (in cases where they are not pre-established in the sales contracts)
- Provide the salesperson with the installation budget and the conditions to be included in the contracts.
- Support your collaborators in solving the problems encountered during installation
- Guarantee the solution of problems or technical questions reported by customers during the installation of the system
- Check the reporting of interventions carried out produced by your direct collaborators and ensure timely communication to the customer billing office
- Organize a collection of information on the interventions requested and carried out aimed at statistical analysis of the problems in the installation phase, defects, faults, timeliness and duration of intervention
- Provide analysis of the costs incurred for the interventions carried out and produce useful information for the definition of the sales price lists of the start-up interventions
- Evaluate the profitability of the activity carried out by your institution with start-up interventions (installation and commissioning)
- Management of installation PMs and site managers
- Be responsible for the resources assigned to your organization: selection, management, promotion of professional growth, verification of the work carried out with respect to the assigned objectives.
- Formalize appropriate collaboration contracts with non-employee technicians
- It will also have a delegation of functions regarding the fulfillment of the obligations regarding safety on construction sites; the position is covered by an insurance policy open and financed by SIMEM.
Send your CV to email@example.com